Club Facts and Statistics
- The BCPMA includes over 50 member families throughout the South Bay of Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
- Children of our members range in age from in utero to their early 20s.
- The majority of our families have fraternal twins, but there are also several identical twins, a few families with triplets, and even families with more than one set of twins!
- The club celebrated its 20th Anniversary during the 2011-12 calendar year! We were founded in July 1991.
BCPMA Mission Statement
- to serve parents and caretakers of multiples with parent education, social events, volunteer opportunities, and parental support through a library, playgroups and meal delivery
- to offer a personal touch by connecting to our members at events, by phone and e-mail and through the Big Tent social networking site
- to give members connections to the community through the annual Yard Sale, photo sessions, discounts at local businesses, philanthropy and participation in South Bay events
We are the primary educational, social and supportive resource for families of multiples living or working in the South Bay. We offer multi-generational support and activities to parents, parents-to-be, grandparents, caretakers and guardians of multiple birth children and to the children as well. We serve the greater community as a source of information and inspiration about raising multiples. We work with community groups that are most closely aligned with our organization, including but not limited to: local NICUs and hospitals, medical personnel serving mothers and infants, other multiples organizations throughout Southern California, local parenting organizations, the March of Dimes and additional community groups that serve to research and educate the community about parenting and children's needs. We value fun, education, support, friendship, compassion, joy and empathy in the unique experience of parenting multiples.
BCPMA In the News
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.